PRAYERS FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE
& FOR THE NATION OF ISRAEL
AS A MINISTRY WE ARE STANDING WITH
OUR JEWISH BRETHREN IN PRAYER THAT
THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB
WILL PROTECT AND KEEP HIS PEOPLE.
While we have this open window of time, let us join together with thousands in agreement and proclaim these prayers on behalf of the Jewish people and for the Nation of Israel.
1. Lord we pray that YHWH Tzevaot (the Lord of hosts) would surround His people with angelic protection.
2. Lord, show Your mercy and favor to Israel in this set time (Psalm 102:13).
3. Lord we pray that the revelation of Yeshua through dreams and visions would increase among the Jewish people.
4. Lord, show Your loving kindness to Your people Israel and keep them as the apple of Your eye.
5. The Lord will not forsake His people for His great Name's sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make Israel His people and His Nation (I Samuel 12:22).
6. Use us Lord to help others understand Your plan for Israel and Your love for the Jewish People.
7. "He Who scattered Israel will gather him; and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock" (Jeremiah 31:10).
Father, continue to draw the Jewish people to Yourself according to Your sovereign will.
8. Hide your people under the shadow of Your wings, from the wicked who oppress them, from their deadly enemies who surround them (Psalm 17, 7-9).
9. We pray for the current leaders in Israel, including the Prime Minister, the mayor of Jerusalem, and all those in the military service. Raise up government leaders in Israel (and world-wide) who will not seek to 'divide the land' and who would recognize the unique significance of Jerusalem in
God's end-time purposes.
10. The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes their plans of no effect (Psalm 33:10).
We declare that God's purposes for Israel will be completely fulfilled and that You O God will be glorified.
11. We pray that You would remember Your covenants and promises towards Israel, especially when others rise up against her to swallow her alive. When their wrath is kindled against her, the waters will not overwhelm her. (Psalm 124).
12. Sanctify Your Great Name, which has been profaned amongst the nations, which has been profaned in the midst of Israel. That nations shall know that the Lord is G0d, when He is sanctified in Israel before their eyes. Sprinkle the clean water of Your Word on Israel and cleanse her Oh God. Give Israel a new heart, and put a new spirit within her. Remove her heart of stone and give her a heart of flesh that can respond to the Holy Spirit, and cause her to walk in Your statues, keep Your commandments and do them (Ezekiel 36:23-27).
13. Pray for the spirit of unity - for peace between religious and secular Jews, for peace to flow between believers in the land.
14. Pray for the Body of Messiah in Israel that they would allow the love and compassion of Yeshua to flow through them and touch everyone they encounter.
15. We pray that you O God would raise up intercessors for Israel. We pray for more watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem, who will give You no peace day or night until You establish Jerusalem and make her the praise of the earth (Isaiah 62:6-7).
16. Father, bring glory to Your Name through the mercy You show to the Land. Bring the necessary seasonal rain upon the country. Cause the crops to be bountiful.
17. We pray that, in the midst of pressures, the people of Israel will turn to You, God. We pray that You will hear the hearts cry of people in this land and have mercy. As it says in Isaiah 30:19 "You shall weep no more. He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry. When He hears it, He will answer."
18. Pour out Your Spirit upon the people of Israel - especially upon the young people so Your works can be declared to future generations.
19. We pray for the Holy Spirit to intervene in the current situation in Israel. "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19).
20. We pray that you would turn the hearts of the people of Israel to trust in the Name of the Lord for deliverance not in the chariots and horses of their military might (Zechariah 4:6).